1. The Holy Bible is written by men inspired by God. It is without error.
2. There is only one true and living God who is a triune God consisting of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. Man is created by God in the image of God. Man has fallen from the grace of God because of his/her sin. All have sinned.
4. Salvation from man’s lost state only comes through Jesus Christ who, because of His sacrificial death on the cross, paid for the sins of those whom God regenerates (saves)
5. Grace is the means by which God regenerates, sanctifies, and glorifies sinners. We are not saved by works, but by grace.
6. The church is a local body of baptized believers tied together by faith and fellowship. We do not believe that any groups, other than our local body, has the right to dictate our actions- these groups include the local association, state convention, national convention or any government agency.
7. The two ordinances of the church are baptism by immersion after a person comes to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus, and the Lord’s Supper.
8. The Lord’s Day is on Sunday- the first day of the week. This day is for worship, spiritual devotions (both public and private), refraining from worldly amusements, and resting from secular activities.
9. The Kingdom of God consists of His sovereignty over the entire universe, and His control over His individual creations (people).
10. Jesus is returning in His own time and in His own way.
11. Each individual Christian and our church should try to make disciples of all nations.
12. Christian education is important in our homes, in our church, in our schools, and in our colleges and seminaries. We will support it in our prayers and with our finances.
13. God gives us all that we own. We are under obligation to give back to Him by giving our time, talents, and material possessions.
14. In cooperating with other churches who believe as we do in associations, conventions, and partnerships in order to spread the gospel. These organizations have no authority over us.
15. Each Christian has the responsibility to present Christ to all areas of our society and to every person in our society.
16. We should be people of peace who should seek to end war by presenting the gospel of peace.
17. The church and state should be separate in all areas.
18. Marriage is between a man and a woman. We do not believe in same-sex marriage. Our church facilities cannot be used in any way to support same sex marriages. Ministers in our church are not allowed to perform same sex weddings. If they do, they will face immediate termination of employment and church discipline.