Ten Rules for Happier Living
- Give something away (no strings attached).
- Do a kindness (and forget it).
- Spend a few minutes with the aged (their experience can be priceless guidance).
- Look intently into the face of a baby (and marvel).
- Laugh often (it is life’s lubricant).
- Give thanks (a thousand times a day is not enough).
- Pray (or you will lose the way).
- Work (with vim and vigor).
- Plan as though you will live forever (because you will).
- Live as though you will die tomorrow (because you will die on some tomorrow).